Sunday, September 8
- Accident with major injuries logged at 8:26 a.m. along Castleton Court and San Ramon Valley Blvd.
- Arrest following a warrant at 7:39 a.m. on the 300 block of Goshen Ct.
Saturday, September 7
- Accident with property damage logged at 9:26 a.m. along Meadowood Circle and Montevideo Drive
- Unwanted guest reported at 3:10 p.m. on the 2800 block of Crow Canyon Road
- Assault with a deadly weapon logged at 7:26 p.m. on the 2500 block of San Ramon Valley Blvd.
- Petty theft logged at 8:03 on the 3300 block of Waterston Place
- Prowler heard on the 600 block of Waterstone Place at 9:51 p.m.
- Party disturbance called at 11:12 p.m. along Blue Fox Way and Brockton Ave.
Friday, September 6
- Misdemeanor hit-and-run logged at 9:34 p.m. on the 2400 block of Camino Ramon
- Harassment called at 10:28 p.m. on the 1000 block of Promontory Terrace
- Petty theft called at 11:58 p.m. on the 9800 block of Broadmoor Dr.
- Vandalism reported on the 200 block of Pleasant Valley Ct. at 3:22 p.m.
- Malicious telephone calls logged at 3:51 p.m. on the 7500 block of Corrinne St.
- Animal cruelty called at 4:40 p.m. on the 100 block of Sunset Dr.
- DUI arrest misdemeanor at 10:54 p.m. along Bollinger Canyon Rd. and Chevron park
Thursday, September 5
- Arrest following traffic stop at 1:08 a.m. along Canyon Creek and Twin Creeks Drive
- Recovered property logged at 8:52 a.m. on the 300 block of Nicholas Ct.
- Vandalism reported at 10:56 p.m. on the 21000 block of San Ramon Valley Blvd.
- Petty theft logged at 12:46 p.m. on the 2100 block of Nancy Lane; 12:47 p.m. on the 12600 block of Alcosta Blvd.
- Missing adult reported at 3:18 p.m. on the 300 block of Kami Ct.
- Fraud logged at 4:36 p.m. on the 700 block of Pradera Way
- Party disturbance reported at 3600 block of Crow Canyon Rd.
- Auto burglary reported at 9:06 p.m. on the 100 block of Ryan Industrial Court.