Thursday, Jan. 17
- A vehicle accident with property damage at the Bollinger Canyon and South Monarch Road intersection was reported at 8:16 a.m.
- A grand theft on the 500 block of Montrose Court was reported at 10:54 a.m.
- A stolen vehicle on the 3100 block of Crow Canyon Road was reported at 6:33 p.m.
- A commercial burglary on the 2600 block of Camino Ramon was reported at 7:39 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 18
- A vehicle accident with minor injuries on the 2900 block of Ascot Drive was reported at 1:31 a.m.
- A battery on the 3200 block of Montevideo Drive was reported at 7:09 a.m.
- Forgery on the 2600 block of Bishop Drive was reported at 11:55 a.m.
- A hit-and-run misdemeanor on the 400 block of Market Place was reported at 12:56 p.m.
- A grand theft on the 700 block of Prestwick Court was reported at 2:53 p.m.
- Fraud at the Burning Tree Drive and Thunderbird Drive intersection was reported at 3:43 p.m.
- A vehicle burglary on the 3300 block of Bollinger Crest Commons was reported at 6:25 p.m.
- A vehicle burglary on the 1800 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard was reported at 10:21 p.m.
- A disturbance from a party on the 600 block of Norris Canyon Terrace was reported at 10:52 pm.
Saturday, Jan. 19
- A disturbance from a party on the 1100 block of Crestfield Drive was reported at 12:06 a.m.
- A disturbance from a party on the 600 block of Norris Canyon Terrace was reported at 3:34 a.m.
- Trespassing on the 100 block of Lucy Lane was reported at 9:02 a.m.
- A hit-and-run misdemeanor at the Alcosta Boulevard and Market Place intersection was reported at 11:50 a.m.
- A hit-and-run misdemeanor on the 2500 block of Old Crow Canyon Road was reported at 2:44 p.m.
- A vehicle accident with property damage on the 9800 block of Del Mar Drive was reported at 4:30 p.m.