Friday, Feb. 8
- A vehicle accident with property damage on the 10500 block of Albion Road was reported at 8:45 a.m.
- Malicious telephone calls on the 100 block of Eagle Lake Place was reported at 10:15 a.m.
- A petty theft on the 100 block of Sunset Drive was reported at 12:42 p.m.
- A shoplifting petty theft on the 3100 block of Crow Canyon Place was reported at 12:51 p.m.
- A fight on the 9800 block of Broadmoor Drive was reported at 1:46 p.m.
- A drugs violation on the 3200 block of Pine Valley Road was reported at 2:56 p.m.
- A drugs violation on the 2800 block of Sombrero Circle was reported at 4:07 p.m.
- A vehicle accident with property damage was reported at the Crow Canyon Place and Crow Canyon Road intersection at 7 p.m.
- A petty theft on the 3100 block of Crow Canyon Road was reported at 7:49 p.m.
- Vandalism on the 2200 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard was reported at 11:33 p.m.
Satuday, Feb. 9
- A hit-and-run misdemeanor on the 2100 block of Camino Ramon was reported at 8:51 a.m.
- Vandalism on the 12500 block of Alcosta Boulevard was reported at 11:31 a.m.
- A drugs violation in the Lira Court and Marlboro Way intersection was reported at 2:12 p.m.
- A hit-and-run misdemeanor in the Alcosta Boulevard and Bolinger Canyon Road intersection was reported at 7:58 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 10
- A party disturbance on the 2100 block of Camino Ramon was reported at 2:50 a.m.
- Vandalism on the 3000 block of Montevideo Drive was reported at noon.
- A vehicle accident with property damage near the East Branch Parkway and the Windemere Parkway intersection was reported at 12:29 p.m.
- A shoplifting theft on the 100 block of Sunset Drive was reported at 3:16 p.m.
- A missing juvenile on the 500 block of Canyon Woods Circle was reported at 7:30 p.m.
- A shoplifting theft on the 2500 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard was reported at 9:09 p.m.
Click here for the police log for Feb. 1 to Feb. 3.