With 30+ specialty item vendors, food demos by local Executive Chefs, the hottest local food trucks, kids crafts and activities, and live entertainment for the entire family, the Dougherty Valley Holiday Boutique is the place to be on Thursday, November 15th from 2:30 PM to 7:00 PM.
Proceeds to this FREE community event benefit the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano, so attendees are encouraged to bring a non-perishable or canned food item, which will also be donated to help local families in need during the upcoming Holiday Season.
• 30+ specialty vendors with unique, affordable, one-of-a-kind items
• Gifts for family and friends (or you!)
• Cooking demos by Executive Chefs from some of the hottest local eateries
• Activities and crafts for the kids – Holiday stockings, wreaths, Henna tattoos and more!
• Food trucks/tents featuring the hottest contemporary American, Japanese and Indian cuisine.
• Churros and funnel cakes for the kids (and their parents)
• Photo booth with all the props – Fun!
• Live entertainment and raffle giveaways every 30 minutes!
The Dougherty Valley Holiday Boutique the one stop shop for all your gift giving needs and a fun event for the entire family, so join us on Thursday, November 15th from 2:30 PM to 7:00 PM at Quail Run Elementary School.
This free community event to benefit the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano is organized by the Quail Run PTA.