Sprouts Farmers Market, one of the fastest-growing natural food retailers in the country, will open its first store in San Ramon on Wednesday, June 4, at 7 a.m.
Farmers Market is a healthy grocery store offering fresh, natural and
organic foods at great prices.
They offer a complete shopping experience that
includes fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged
groceries, meat and seafood, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural
body care and household items catering to consumers' growing interest in health
Recently named one of the top five supermarket chains by Consumer Reports and headquartered in Phoenix, Sprouts employs more than 15,000 team members and operates more than 170 stores in nine states.
The new store is located at 3181 Crow Canyon Place.
- Special events and giveaways include:
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- One dollar deals throughout the store in addition to Sprouts’ everyday great values.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
The Grand Opening celebration continues:
Saturday, June 7
first 100 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five
- 20 golden tickets will be hidden on products throughout the aisles. If you find one, you’ll get $20 off your purchase.
Sunday, June 8
- Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a $5 coupon for a purchase of more than $15 the following week.
Saturday, June 14
- On the following Saturday, the first 100 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free sandwiches.