Time is running out.
The Danville home nominated for Patch's Deck the House contest is currently in fourth place out of the 25 finalists.
But fourth isn't good enough. The decorated home needs to finish in first to win $100,000 for the San Ramon Valley Unified School District.
Here are the standings as of Monday afternoon:
- 1st Place: Dallas-Hiram, GA — 5,635
- 2nd Place: Coventry, RI — 5,297
- 3rd Place: Affton-Shrewsbury, MO — 3,095
- 4th Place: DANVILLE — 2,537
- 5th Place: Bel Air, MD — 2,341
We're about 3,000 behind, but we can easily make up the difference in the final days (you can vote once a day). Go to Danville Patch's Facebook page to share with your friends. Tell them to vote! It goes without saying, but $100,000 is a lot of money!
Would be a great, late Christmas present for the district.